WATERCRESS SHRIMP BAKED CREAM CHEESE DIP
BY CHEF CHRIS FUJIMOTO
I wanted to make something quick and easy that could be a great go-to local favorite for any gathering. I made this cheesy, savory, warm goodness specifically for Super Bowl Weekend!
- 2C (16 oz) - cream cheese, softened
- 2C - Greek yogurt
- 2C - mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1C - extra shredded mozzarella cheese (saved for topping)
- 2C (1lb.) - shelled, deveined shrimp, cooked, and chopped
- 4C (half bunch) - Sumida Farm watercress, chopped
- 3T - Dijon mustard
- 4T - shoyu
- 1t - ground black pepper
- 1 1/2t - salt
- 2T - hot sauce (Sriracha or your favorite brand)
- Chips, bread for toasting, more watercress, or other veggies to enjoy with the finished baked dip
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, shoyu, salt, pepper, and hot sauce until combined and there are no lumps from the cream cheese.
3. Fold in the shrimp, shredded mozzarella, and watercress until incorporated well.
4. In your desired oven safe baking dish (preferably a round deep one), add the dip and then top off with the extra shredded cheese.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the dip is bubbling along the edges and the cheese on top is golden brown.
6. Enjoy the baked dip with chips, toasted bread, fresh watercress, or your favorite veggies and snacks!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published